Disponible sur App Store Disponible sur Google play
Publi info
Avensis

Installer un régulateur de vitesse

Invité §Ber206XN

Messages recommandés

Invité §Ber206XN

Bonjour tout le monde,

Est-il possible d'installer un régulateur de vitesse sur un Avensis Verso D4D 7 places de 2005 qui n'en possède pas?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Invité §kam672oN

it like u pull at to a red light and they go o its that fag from just Commodores and it like u go tohe drags and ur car runs a like a 9 sec run as a eg and theres run a low 14 um i would Lol so hard like Epicly and then call them The Internet Mouthers and no go Lol thats a eg they might have Fast as rides 2 but may not sound as a Nice small block chevy with a Supercharger on it lol.

Invité §jes406Cs

Yes, I have installed a many of cruise controls in my day. Its something I havent done for probably 5 years. Toyota is doing most of them modifications at the port now.

All the cruise controls I have installed have been the ones toyota themselves supply. The instructions were adiquate even for the lesser skilled technicians. I do make the recommendation that one not use the supplied "t tap" for making the electrical connections. Personally nothing annoys me more that a hack job installation, leading to future problems down the road.

Keep in mind that no cruise control is going to be as nice as had you ordered the car with it originally. The cost to install all the components like OEM would be insane. So Toyota has a product that they endorse, support and supply. The quality of this product in my opinion is as good as most, however not even close to original. Its not really Toyota.

For my own rig, I always consider the price of returning the vehicle back to original when ever I modify things. Such in the case of installing this cruise control, I would inquire on the price of a lower steering column cover, for I would be drilling a hole in the lower cover. Being that this is not a expensive item, I wouldnt worry to much about it. However, other modifications not likely the case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody in this world wants to have some good partners in their lives, who make them happy at those stage, where they need some great help and happiness too. We have one greatest place of Russian Beauties. There are millions of beautiful ladies for you, where you can make friends and choose your favorite one. You can also make audio and video calls there. If you want to see them live and you don't have a webcam then you can also do that easily. But there is one condition is that you have to put your age at least 32 years. And no worry about your credit cards that its free to get. No credit cards shits.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Newsletter Caradisiac

Abonnez-vous à la newsletter de Caradisiac

Recevez toute l’actualité automobile

L’adresse email, renseignée dans ce formulaire, est traitée par GROUPE LA CENTRALE en qualité de responsable de traitement.

Cette donnée est utilisée pour vous adresser des informations sur nos offres, actualités et évènements (newsletters, alertes, invitations et autres publications).

Si vous l’avez accepté, cette donnée sera transmise à nos partenaires, en tant que responsables de traitement, pour vous permettre de recevoir leur communication par voie électronique.

Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, d’effacement de ces données, d’un droit de limitation du traitement, d’un droit d’opposition, du droit à la portabilité de vos données et du droit d’introduire une réclamation auprès d’une autorité de contrôle (en France, la CNIL). Vous pouvez également retirer à tout moment votre consentement au traitement de vos données. Pour en savoir plus sur le traitement de vos données : www.caradisiac.com/general/confidentialite/

• Créer...