Téléchargez nos application

Disponible sur App Store Disponible sur Google play
Publi info
Autres Rallyes

Trophee Andros MG Rover Metro 6R4

Invité §mg 135cE

Messages recommandés

Invité §mg 135cE

I am looking for photos and information about the MG Rover Metro 6R4s that were driven in the Trophee Andros / Chamonix 12 Hours by drivers like Christophe Dechavanne, Cyril Neveu, James Ruffier, Rene Metge, Fabien Giroix, Paul Bernard, Maissoneuve, Jean-Jean Ean, Frederic Fezart, Melanie Cazzani, Laurent Berlot, etc. I would also like to know how many cars in total were built for the Trophee Andros / Chamonix 12 Hours and what team or company modified the cars please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Here is a photo of Melanie Cazzani in 1998...

andros003.jpg.3ef8e7a368291fddf1567ee668a3435c.jpg

Invité §HAR447tR

I shoot these in 1991 . Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse ; i do n't remember the name of the pilots.

Numériser0001.jpg23..jpg

Invité §HAR447tR

One other of the "Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse " 1991.

Numériser0002.jpg21..jpg

Invité §HAR447tR

One other of the "Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse " 1991.

Numériser0002.jpg21..jpg

Invité §mg 135cE

I shoot these in 1991 . Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse ; i do n't remember the name of the pilots.

https://aws-cf.caradisiac.com/prod/mesimages/800835/Numériser0001.jpg23..jpg

Thank you very much for these photos HARTGE38 - much appreciated.

Do you know if the 1991 Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse was part of the Andros Trophee?

It looks like the same car that you also saw in 1990 at Chamonix - they are both the same colour, but looks right hand drive in 1990 and left hand drive in 1991?

Do you know where I can find more Trophee Andros MG Rover Metro 6R4 photos or information please?

Invité §HAR447tR

Thank you very much for these photos HARTGE38 - much appreciated.

Do you know if the 1991 Ronde hivernale de Chamrousse was part of the Andros Trophee?

It looks like the same car that you also saw in 1990 at Chamonix - they are both the same colour, but looks right hand drive in 1990 and left hand drive in 1991?

Do you know where I can find more Trophee Andros MG Rover Metro 6R4 photos or information please?

Yes , in 1991 , ronde hivernale de Chamrousse was part of the trophée Andros.

I think that it was exactly the same car . If you look better , at Chamonix , there is two pilots on board ,as usual for us , during a few sets.And not right hand drive and left hand drive.And i think that the pilot was exactly the same , because of the colors of the top of the head.

Invité §mg 135cE

Thank you for that information.

I did not see the two people in the car at Chamonix - well spotted.

I see what you are saying about the left and right hand drive, but if you look at the two photos, the windscreen wipers have been changed from a right hand layout at Chamonix to a left hand layout at Chamrousse?

Invité §HAR447tR

Numériser00031.jpg4..jpg

Here is the photo " cropped". 2 pilots on board . I think Metge / Ruffier , but I am not sure

Invité §mg 135cE

Thanks HARTGE38. :D

But look, I can also enlarge and crop images... :lol:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2160/1990chamonix.jpg

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5007/1991chamrousse.jpg

...these photos show what I was saying about the windscreen wipers being right hand drive layout at Chamonix in 1990 (top), and then left hand drive layout at Chamrousse in 1991 (bottom). The car was probably converted from right to left hand drive between 1990 and 1991.

I have some notes regarding Metro 6R4s that I have seen in magazines and videos in the Trophee Andros over the years, and I have a note here to say that Maissoneuve and Jean-Jean Ean drove a 6R4 at Chamonix in 1990 and finished 12th overall. Do those names sound familiar HARTGE38?

Other notes I have made give a clue to when other drivers appeared in 6R4s - Cyril Neveu in 1994 and 1995, Rene Metge in 1995, Frederic Fezart in 1996, Fabien Giroix in 1996, and James Ruffier in 1996. I think I'll need to look back at the videos.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Newsletter Caradisiac

Abonnez-vous à la newsletter de Caradisiac

Recevez toute l’actualité automobile

L’adresse email, renseignée dans ce formulaire, est traitée par GROUPE LA CENTRALE en qualité de responsable de traitement.

Cette donnée est utilisée pour vous adresser des informations sur nos offres, actualités et évènements (newsletters, alertes, invitations et autres publications).

Si vous l’avez accepté, cette donnée sera transmise à nos partenaires, en tant que responsables de traitement, pour vous permettre de recevoir leur communication par voie électronique.

Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, d’effacement de ces données, d’un droit de limitation du traitement, d’un droit d’opposition, du droit à la portabilité de vos données et du droit d’introduire une réclamation auprès d’une autorité de contrôle (en France, la CNIL). Vous pouvez également retirer à tout moment votre consentement au traitement de vos données. Pour en savoir plus sur le traitement de vos données : www.caradisiac.com/general/confidentialite/

• Créer...