Partager

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 884
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Participants fréquents à ce sujet

Participants fréquents à ce sujet

Invité §jpm866Lv

Récapitulatif des gagnantes au Mans. Manque a priori la Jaguar 1955 et la Ferrari 1964 :

IMG_2116.jpg

Just browsed through this thread, some beautiful photos!

Anyone still collecting Le Mans in 1:87 currently?

I pre-ordered a bunch of the announced Le Mans models from 2020 and the Winner of Le Mans 1975, hopefully they finally come out soon...

image.thumb.png.aef1b5638afe7a45a84df2a2da36b599.pngimage.png.a29ab1a7e6b85bc84dbd18c3430ff7b4.png

Le 6/1/2022 à 11:34 PM, Arctic_Skill a dit :

Just browsed through this thread, some beautiful photos!

Anyone still collecting Le Mans in 1:87 currently?

I pre-ordered a bunch of the announced Le Mans models from 2020 and the Winner of Le Mans 1975, hopefully they finally come out soon...

image.thumb.png.aef1b5638afe7a45a84df2a2da36b599.pngimage.png.a29ab1a7e6b85bc84dbd18c3430ff7b4.png

I have a decently large collection and I am waiting on a few anticipated new releases.

I may have a few to sell. Contact me if interested.

I also hope to one day complete my 1970 winner project (a modification of the Brekina 917).

Le 05/09/2023 à 22:11, super87 a dit :

I have a decently large collection and I am waiting on a few anticipated new releases.

I may have a few to sell. Contact me if interested.

I also hope to one day complete my 1970 winner project (a modification of the Brekina 917).

Very cool!

It’s sad that Spark never released the 1970 winner.

Such a good looking car.

I’d certainly be interested in buying.

How could I contact you?

Le 17/09/2023 à 14:47, Arctic_Skill a dit :

Very cool!

It’s sad that Spark never released the 1970 winner.

Such a good looking car.

I’d certainly be interested in buying.

How could I contact you?

Yes, both the 1970 and 1971 were amazing cars. Spark announced the 1970 in 2015 and had it in their catalogue, but it never got released.

The 1971 LM winning 917 is in my opinion hopeless in all offerings in 1/87. The mould is just wrong. At least the 1970 LM 917 by Brekina is something one can work with. Right now mine is in pieces, like many of my projects, but hopefully I'll find the time to finish it this year and I'll post some photos.

As for contacting me, you can send me a DM.

Le 20/09/2023 à 23:23, super87 a dit :

Yes, both the 1970 and 1971 were amazing cars. Spark announced the 1970 in 2015 and had it in their catalogue, but it never got released.

The 1971 LM winning 917 is in my opinion hopeless in all offerings in 1/87. The mould is just wrong. At least the 1970 LM 917 by Brekina is something one can work with. Right now mine is in pieces, like many of my projects, but hopefully I'll find the time to finish it this year and I'll post some photos.

As for contacting me, you can send me a DM.

Sadly I can't find the option to send DMs.

I've looked everywhere.

Could you message me?