Aller au contenu
Logo Caradisiac      

Téléchargez nos application

Disponible sur App Store Disponible sur Google play
Publi info

[FAQ] Convertir son afficheur 1 ligne en afficheur ODB 3 lignes (MUX)

Invité §Dar181An

Messages recommandés

Invité §bul703Ri

the com2000, of which year are for my car?

• Réponses 1,5K
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse
Invité §pty751IM

En fait d'apres ce que j'ai compris d'apres mes recherches, il existe le mem afficheur en mux et non mux, ds le cas du mux j'aurais date et heure mais ds le cas du non mux jaurais date heure et temperature. Je sais aussi qu'avec le nombre de bouton sur la clef on reconnai rapidement si mux ou non mux, mais inutile de dire que les voitures à la casse y a pas souvent la clef dessus, alors je le vois comment s'il est mux ou pas ? Merci

En fait d'apres ce que j'ai compris d'apres mes recherches, il existe le mem afficheur en mux et non mux, ds le cas du mux j'aurais date et heure mais ds le cas du non mux jaurais date heure et temperature. Je sais aussi qu'avec le nombre de bouton sur la clef on reconnai rapidement si mux ou non mux, mais inutile de dire que les voitures à la casse y a pas souvent la clef dessus, alors je le vois comment s'il est mux ou pas ? Merci

Le non-MUX n'est pas tout-à-fait le même. C'est un Jaeger avec 4 ampoules verticales au dos, connecteur blanc. Le MUX est un Sagem avec 3 ampoules horizontales, connecteur noir. :)

the com2000, of which year are for my car?

The year does not count, but in theory, these is those of 2003 that it is necessary. You must just pay attention well that the management of the board's computer is in the COM2000. I.e. there must be a button at

the end of the control unit. :)

Invité §pty751IM

ARRGGGHHHHHH y avait marqué sagem.....j'aurais donc pas la température.... Personne n'aurais par hasard un non-mux et recherche un mux a la place? mdr

ARRGGGHHHHHH y avait marqué sagem.....j'aurais donc pas la température.... Personne n'aurais par hasard un non-mux et recherche un mux a la place? mdr

Moi j'ai un non-MUX ! :D

Par contre, j'ai déjà trouvé il y a à peine une quinzaine de minutes un écran MUX par un membre du forum...

Invité §pty751IM

Tu as bien de la chance car moi j'ai beau fouiner, je ne trouve rien sur le forum..... sniffff....

Invité §pty751IM

J'y manquerais pas si ca me pete mais pour l'instant j'ai d'autres priorité. Je parlais de facon générale, en ce moment c'est surtout un compteur 4 aiguilles avec compte-tour que j'aimerais trouver, puis à un prix raisonnable mais c'est tjrs soit pr HDI soit essence, rien pour mon 1.9D société 99....

J'y manquerais pas si ca me pete mais pour l'instant j'ai d'autres priorité. Je parlais de facon générale, en ce moment c'est surtout un compteur 4 aiguilles avec compte-tour que j'aimerais trouver, puis à un prix raisonnable mais c'est tjrs soit pr HDI soit essence, rien pour mon 1.9D société 99....

Et bien il faudrait que tu essaies avec un compteur d'HDi ! :oui:

Mais il faut que ce soit pour une non-MUX, et ce n'est pas dit que la gestion du compte-tour soit dans la 1.9L D Société. ;)

Invité §bul703Ri

Hello i have this commander ----->

1.JPG.20516cf9cb9b8c5401125f9087dbc52a.JPG

2.JPG.fef0b4ea2e11d00ed4746c4ead295eb3.JPG

But don´t have the cables ------->

3.JPG.9f17c4cf00e6eea030d683bd16a16599.JPG

is this a problem?

Which are the cables which you do not have ? And are you sure that there is well the small contact at the end of

the control unit ? :)

On the other hand, the control at the wheel of the car radio is not there ??? :voyons:

Invité §bul703Ri

The cables are this

com20000015bm.jpg.bd6ddd65f24edc700efbd537c9f239fb.jpg

In my commander the cables to be cut

4.JPG.4f0c781cca4099fbbc6ef849be40ba0c.JPG

is this a problem?

The cables are this

https://aws-cf.caradisiac.com/prod/mesimages/254689/com20000015bm.jpg

In my commander the cables to be cut

https://aws-cf.caradisiac.com/prod/mesimages/254689/4.JPG

is this a problem?

I am afraid well that it is indeed a problem because the cables are rather specific... I don't think that you can resolder them thereafter. :(

On the other hand, the COM2000 in photograph is the one that you need ! :p

Invité §bul703Ri

i can change this piece ------>

i1.JPG.44e638557942ff01763c919e38ea15fc.JPG

i.JPG.8ab20c6e325b3216bc7e966bc5c15da7.JPG

by my piece of series? ------>

DSC21.JPG.34e961f3bbd0aa945cc2922a3bde8c7a.JPG

your you think that it worked? :)

Then there frankly, no idea ! :??:

But in the worst case, you can always try to see, if the tablecloths can be connected and disconnected at will without being damaged. ;)

You will see well if that functions, even with your screen 1 line, that should change the infos when you push on the button with the extremity. :oui:

Invité §bul703Ri

I cannot disassemble the steering wheel: ( somebody knows since it becomes?

I cannot disassemble the steering wheel: ( somebody knows since it becomes?

That must be rather complicated... You should buy an automobile review ! And it is especially necessary to pay attention with the airbag well. :)

Salut à tous ! :coucou:

Est-ce que quelqu'un a essayé la technique de Dimitrigo pour "créer" le bouton de l'odb au bout du commodo ? :)

Pour rappel, il avait limé les ergots de la capsule et avait collé un morceau de coton tige pour faire une tige. ;)

Merci de vos réponse !

JM

Invité §bul703Ri

Hello!

I already have the ODB installed, and everything works correctly, but it doesn´t show the temperature.

What is the problem?

Thanks!

Hello!

I already have the ODB installed, and everything works correctly, but it doesn´t show the temperature.

What is the problem?

Thanks!

Hello Bullion ! :coucou:

Cheer for your work ! :bien:

Could you before installing the new screen, see the temperature with the old one ? If it were not the case, it is that you do not have the temperature sensor, but it would be astonishing since you have the ODB... :voyons:

Check if you have well a kind of small nipple which exceeds below the rear view mirror on the momentary side. ;)

Invité §bul703Ri

Thanks!

can you make a link with photos about what you are saying?

Is possible?

Thanks!

can you make a link with photos about what you are saying?

Is possible?

OK, I will do that quickly ! ;)

Edit : Here ! It is the temperature sensor. You must have it under your rear view mirror. If you don't have it, you must assemble one of them for that it functions... :)

S5020225.JPG.08419ef1c4cfc6e974ff017112546203.JPG

Invité §bul703Ri

ok!

Then if I dont have it, can i install it and will it work?

How can i connect it?

is there any manual or photos?

Thanks!

ok!

Then if I dont have it, can i install it and will it work?

How can i connect it?

is there any manual or photos?

Thanks!

Hello !

Normally, you have the beam which is already cabled to the door and you do not have any more but to install the sensor in the rear view mirror. Does this one cost approximately 20€ at Peugeot. :)

After having connected the probe, that should directly function. ;)

On the other hand, I did not see any treating subject of this assembly... :(

Invité §bul703Ri

Hello!

My Odb was installed in may car, and their functions work all perfectly :)

Thanks 206_1.4_16 V! Without your help this non possible! ;p

Invité §bul703Ri

I have other question! :)

The new peugeot 206 of year 2005, where they have the emergency lights, have other button for to close doors of the car!

Is possible that i put myself this button?

there is some way of which it works?

I will want to install this buttons ----->

etape10bd.jpg.71d36212b40c582ead5a895de641d0b5.jpg

Thanks!

I have other question! :)

The new peugeot 206 of year 2005, where they have the emergency lights, have other button for to close doors of the car!

Is possible that i put myself this button?

there is some way of which it works?

I will want to install this buttons ----->

https://aws-cf.caradisiac.com/prod/mesimages/254689/etape10bd.jpg

Thanks!

Happy to have been able to help you and that it works ! :jap:

Concerning the locking centralized with this button, it seems to me that there was a topic on this subject and that it works. It is just necessary that I find you the link. :p

Invité §bul703Ri

I dont found for a MUX :(

I cant register in the page of peugeto206rc

Invité §bul703Ri

I will install the cable of temperature ------>

DSC00489.JPG.fdfc9eeabf695adda495b242c2a5e290.JPG

as I can install it? there a manual?

I will install the cable of temperature ------>

https://aws-cf.caradisiac.com/prod/mesimages/254689/DSC00489.JPG

as I can install it? there a manual?

No, there is no manual. On the other hand, I can explain you quickly made... :)

You must degraph the cap of rear view mirror (with a small screwdriver) then unscrew the two screws behind. Then, you unscrew the two screws below the rear view mirror. You must also remove the mirror of the rear view mirror (attention not to split it) then then you extract the plastic hull from the metal support. Then, you insert the probe in his site by clip it and you go up. To connect it, the wire must be in the door thus you must dismount the

trimming. ;)

Normally, it is rather easy. It is enough to observe a little how it is done. :p

Invité §bul703Ri

ok ok!

But that I must disassemble?

you have Photos?

:)

Thanks?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Newsletter Caradisiac

Abonnez-vous à la newsletter de Caradisiac

Recevez toute l’actualité automobile

L’adresse email, renseignée dans ce formulaire, est traitée par GROUPE LA CENTRALE en qualité de responsable de traitement.

Cette donnée est utilisée pour vous adresser des informations sur nos offres, actualités et évènements (newsletters, alertes, invitations et autres publications).

Si vous l’avez accepté, cette donnée sera transmise à nos partenaires, en tant que responsables de traitement, pour vous permettre de recevoir leur communication par voie électronique.

Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, d’effacement de ces données, d’un droit de limitation du traitement, d’un droit d’opposition, du droit à la portabilité de vos données et du droit d’introduire une réclamation auprès d’une autorité de contrôle (en France, la CNIL). Vous pouvez également retirer à tout moment votre consentement au traitement de vos données. Pour en savoir plus sur le traitement de vos données : www.caradisiac.com/general/confidentialite/

• Créer...