Téléchargez nos application

Disponible sur App Store Disponible sur Google play
Publi info
Salon de discussion

[SCAM Automobile] Une si jolie S6

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Messages recommandés

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Je m'etais deja amuse il y a quelques annees a faire courrir des scammeurs africains : Post de l'epoque

Cette annee c'est un peu par hasard que je m'y suis remis sauf que les escrocs ont l'air d'etre tres forts.

L'histoire :

Ayant recherche une S6 V8 et V10 pendant quelques mois, je m'etais prepare une alerte mail sur autoscout pour m'informer des nouvelles annonces correspondant a mes criteres et dimanche dernier, j'ai recu ca :

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5835/scams61.jpg

En consultant l'annonce (qui a disparu tres rapidement), redigee en Anglais et en Allemand, la voiture semblait bien sous tout rapport et localisee en Allemagne pas tres loin de chez moi. Du coup, juste par curiosite, j'ai envoye un mail le 25 au matin :

Hello,

Can I get more pictures of your car ?

Is the car in Karlsruhe ? When could I come to see it ?

Thanks

Jean

3 heures plus tard, j'avais une reponse

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in buying my car.

Bought it while living with my ex-husband in Germany. I recently got a divorce and I returned to my hometown in United Kingdom and the car is also located here . I am selling it under market value for a fast deal, as I need the funds to pay a major debt .

I don't know too much about cars because I'm a woman , I'll try to describe the car the best way I can. It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition and has never been involved in any accident. The mileage is accurate. The engine runs good, the paint looks like new and is garage kept.

I already found a reputable transport company specialized in this kind of transaction and they can take care of everything for me . The delivery taxes are not included, but at this price, I'm sure that’s not a problem.

If you are interested, please let me know your location (city and postal code) so I can find out the total cost , including delivery to your location.

PS.

I have attached photos to this e-mail.

avec de jolies photos

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2456/5512w.jpg

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1394/5511v.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2741/5510x.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2047/558ja.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5655/557qy.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5061/556s.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1244/555xq.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/296/553x.jpg

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2308/552ri.jpg

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7643/541xc.jpg

Vous noterez qu'il y a un intru ! :W

La, je me suis dit que ca sentait le scam a plein nez et comme j'avais envie de m'amuser, je repond dans la foulee :

Hello,

Thanks for the picture. The 1st picture is an S5, not an S6, otherwise the car looks in a really good shape.

Do you have the service history of the car ?

Otherwise, UK is not as practical as Karlsruhe (I leave in Alsace in France), but it's not that far either and I will come to pick up the car myself. How would you like the transaction to be done. I can come with the money in cash, see the car and if everything is fine pay you on the spot.

What do you think ?

Regards

Mon post datait de 12:00 le 25/06 et a 21:00 je n'avais toujours pas de reponse, du coup je me suis dit que le gars qui propose de venir chercher la voiture ca devait pas coller avec leur vision de l'arnaque et comme j'etais curieux de voir comment ca allait se derouler, je les relance :

Hi Linda,

Did you get my previous message ? Is there anything inconvenient for you ?

How did you see this working

Regards

Et la, victoire, le lendemain matin j'ai une reponse avec une procedure bien detaillee.

Hi,

I apologize for my late reply.

My best offer is 17.500 EUR , including the delivery to your location and all taxes related. I confirm it has service history ( service book with all the stamps and services including receipts).

Regarding the 1st photo , it was sent by mistake .

I will try to explain step by step how we will close the transaction through this company:

(1) First of all and most important, if you agree to close the deal, you will have to send me your shipping information ( Your Full Name / Date Of Birth or personal number / Your Full Shipping Address / Your contact phone number ).

- After I receive your shipping information, I will contact the transport company and make the shipping reservation onto your name and with your shipping address as the intended receiver of the car. Then I will go to their office to make the transfer of the propriety onto your name. The transfer of the propriety documents will be done by a legal attorney that works for the transport company and I will support the fees for making the transfer of propriety onto your name and also the bill of sale fees.

(2) You will receive a notification from the transport company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody, that the car has been inspected, that I have signed for the transfer of the ownership documents to your name and that the car is ready to be shipped.

- After that, you will have to send the payment to the transport company. The transport company will ask you to send only a deposit amount in advance (not the entire amount that we are dealing for ) thorough a Bank Transfer directly into their company bank account, in order to let the car be shipped out to your address. The remaining balance amount will be paid upon car arrival . As you can see the payment is sent to the transport company and not to me directly. The payment will be forwarded to me only after you will receive the car and confirm that you accept it.

- The transport company will verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will start the shipment and then the car will be delivered to your door step in maximum 7 Days.

(3) The car will come with 10 days Return Policy ( Period to inspect the car condition and if by any reason you won't be satisfied, you will be fully refunded within 24 hours). If by any reason, You will not be satisfied with the car, you will return the car through the transport company with no expense. ( I will support all the returning taxes according to the company policy ). I am sure that we won't need to use the Return Policy but this is a guarantee from my part that the car is exactly as I described it.

After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct the transport company with your decision. If everything will be ok from Your part, then they will forward me the funds and the deal will be closed.

Regarding the transfer of the car's ownership documents:

The selling contract will be made and legalized by the transportation company. It will be valid only when you will sign it (After the car will be delivered to your address , you will sign the documents and then you will legalize everything with your local authorities ). All the documents will be done according to the legislation by a legal attorney that works for the transport company. So all you will need to do in order to be legally the new owner of the car, is to go to your local authorities and legalize the documents that the transport company will give you when the car will be delivered to your address.

If you agree to close the deal then send me the information I requested from you above and in maximum 48 hours all arrangements will be done.

Thank You in advance!

Linda B.

La, ca rigole plus, elle a l'air d'avoir bosse son process. Du coup, je decide de craquer virtuellement pour sa voiture. Comme elle veut une adresse, je lui en refile une bidon !

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure I really get the point of making this so complicated when it could be so easy. But what the heck, I'm looking for an S6 since several month now and this one could be the one.

My details are :

Jean Dupond

Personal number 2 1269 157896 324558

12 rue Klein

67000 Strasbourg

Regards

La dessus, pas de nouvelle durant toute la journee... Mais le soir, c'est bon, je recois mes instructions suivantes :

Hi,

I want to thank you for your cooperation and for providing the requested information. I am glad we have a deal and I am sure you will be completely satisfied with the car.

I just made the shipping reservation with the transport company using the information you have sent me as the intended receiver of the car. They told me that the arrangements will take no longer than 24 hours if the car will pass their final verification. They are usually making a special inspection to all the cars that are shipped through their company before a transaction is started and my car has to pass that inspection so they can approve the transaction.

I am sure that everything will be ok with the car and there won't be any delay because of this reason as the car is fully operational and it is exactly as I decribed it. That means that in maximum one day I will contact you with the tracking number that will confirm the transaction between you and me and also the other transaction details. Once the shipping arrangements are finished, the transport company will also contact you with future transaction details regarding the payment and also future shipment information. That's all for the moment.

I will contact you with more details after the delivery arrangements are complete .

Best Regards

Linda B.

Comme je suis sur le point de devenir proprio d'une S6 V10, je me dit qu'il faudrait que j'organise la paperasse et notamment le Coc pour lequel j'ai besoin du n° de chassis. Je lui demande donc quelques infos complementaires le 26 au soir :

Hi Linda,

It all sounds great. In the meantime, I will need to prepare for the registration of the car in France and after checking with the authorities here it all starst with the certificate of conformity. If you do not have this document (I do not expect you to have it) I will need a copy of the registration of the car to request to Audi to send it to me. They say it can take up to several weeks, so would apreciate to receive the document as soon as possible.

Thanks

Jean

Pas de nouvelle le 27, donc le 28 au matin je relance :

Hi Linda,

Can you please think about sending me the papers I mentionned below. I really need them to get the documents necessary for the registration.

Thanks

Et evidemment elle botte en touche

Hi,

I have already handed over the car along with all the documents to the company . I assure you that all the needed documents will be delivered by the company .

Best Regards,

Linda

C'est aujourd'hui que l'on arrive au coeur du sujet ...

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Ce matin je recois ce message

Hi ,

The company is requesting also your phone number where they contact you .

Please provide me also your phone number.

Best Regards,

Linda

Aie, la tuile, evidemment, je n'ai pas la moindre intention de donner mon n° ou de lui parler au telephone. Donc il va falloir trouver une parade credible :

Hi Linda,

That's not going to work. I'm leaving today for a business trip on the other side of the world. With the time difference and the full day meetings, I won't be available on the phone.

We'll have to do this per email.

Regards

Bon, niveau credibilite, c'est pas top, mais c'est tout ce que j'avais en magasin a ce moment. Peu importe puisque semble t'il, ca marche :

Hi ,

That's alright , I will ask them to contact me if any problems ( hope everything will go smoothly ) and I will inform you. I will provide you all the details within 1-2 hours.

Best Regards,

Linda

Un petit message de remerciement dans la foulee

That's great, thanks a lot for your flexibility.

regards

Et bingo, quelques heures plus tard je recois un mail de Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx :

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7937/scams63.jpg

Avec un chouette pdf attache

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4400/scams62.jpg

La dessus, elle m'envoi un nouveau message avec le tracking number de mon expedition :

Hi,

I have finished the shipping arrangements.

The tracking number for your shipment is ZZWGF3505TRGH. You can verify the shipping information on the web site address of the transport company at the Tracking section ( www.Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.co.uk ). By checking the tracking number on the transport company Web site address, you can verify the shipping information for our transaction.

The transport company said that in the next hours they will also contact You with the confirmation of the shipment and also with the details regarding our transaction. They said that you should check all your email folders because the confirmation of shipment message it may not be delivered into your mail inbox folder due to the big size of the message. Like I said before, that message should contain all the shipping information and also the details regarding our transaction with the transport company.

From my part the transaction has been started as we agreed and I have done my part of the transaction ( now it is your turn ).

Please check your email and as soon as you receive the confirmation message regarding our transaction from the transport company, contact me and confirm everything is ok.

Best Regards

Linda B.

Et la dessus, vient le moment ou ils me demandent de l'argent. Mais alors c'est tellement bien fait que pendant quelques minutes je me suis dit que j'avais embarque un veritable vendeur dans une galere. Le mail que je recois a l'air tres professionnel :

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3310/scams64.jpg

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7546/scams65.jpg

Comme je l'ai dit, sur le coup j'y ai vraiment cru car tout a l'air tres credible :

- La societe Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx existe vraiment

- Le site http://www.Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.co.uk/default_en.html est une copie credible du site http://www.Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.com/default_en.html

- Le suivit de mon tracking number sur le site fonctionne vraiment et mene a cette page

Bon par contre, si on creuse un peu, le full header du mail de Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx que j'ai recu indique "Return-Path: <bxxxxx1@googlemail.com>" et un petit Whois su le site Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.co.uk (Que l'on peut consulter ici) donne un enregistrement au nom de "George Bxxxxx" avec un seul "L".

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Voila ou j'en suis. Je suis bluffe par le professionalisme de l'arnaque et je me demande si y a pas moyen de faire suivre a une autorite quelconque qui pourrait s'en servir pour attrapper les malfrats ... Apres tout, j'ai un site internet qui plagie celui d'une grosse boite et surtout un compte bancaire qui doit bien appartenir a quelqu'un.

Invité §bis741vc

17000 euros la S6 et t'as rien remarqué. :W

Invité §Z_d175Xt

17000 euros la S6 et t'as rien remarqué. :W

Ben si :

... Du coup, juste par curiosite, j'ai envoye un mail le 25 au matin ...

... La, je me suis dit que ca sentait le scam a plein nez et comme j'avais envie de m'amuser, je repond dans la foulee ...

Clair que c'est bien fait. Il y a des détails (le logo du site qui bave, et les images en 256 couleurs, certains liens du site qui ne fonctionne pas, etc), mais c'est vraiment sophistiqué par rapport à d'habitude. http://forum-auto.caradisiac.com/static/icones/smilies/jap.gif

Carrément, je suis scié par le professionalisme des mecs http://forum-auto.caradisiac.com/static/icones/smilies/eek.gif

Le seul truc pas net sur le site si tu connais pas l'original c'est la description du système de tracking en anglais de cuisine et la surabondance de détails. J'aimerais bien savoir qui se cache derrière un truc pareil, parce que là ça fait beaucoup de connaissances techniques pour un gamin en Angola dans un cyber-café...

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Suite de l'aventure :

Je veux les garder ferre a l'hamecon donc je continue a les tenir en haleine. Ce qui me chiffone a ce stade c'est de devoir faire un paiement sans avoir le moindre document indiquant qu'une transaction est en cours.

Je m'adresse donc a elle pour savoir si nous allons signer un contrat avant d'aller plus loin.

Hi Linda,

I'm writing to you while waiting for my next plane right now.

I was able to check the mails from the shipping company and the tracking number on their site, it looks all fine.

Can you tell me when we will sign the contract ? I'm not willing to wire a downpayment of we don't have a signed agreement.

Regards

Jean

Reponse rapide de sa part

Hi

The contract will be signed by you when you receive the car . I have already singed everything with the company and they will act as a seller for this transaction. I signed all the documents in presence of a legal attorney today .

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx told me that is all that I need to do , now I really don't understand.

Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Linda

Ben voyons, le contract sera signe a la reception de la voiture, c'est a dire apres un accompte de 7'000 :W

Et puis pauvre petite chose qui ne comprend rien et qui a tout signe en presence d'un avocat.

Je vais la rassurer et contacter Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.

Hi Linda,

Ok, if the papers are with Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx, I will contact them. Do you have a contact there as I only have their generic email address ?

Thanks

Et tres sympa elle me renvoi vers les coordonnees du site internet !

Hi,

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx@europe.com

Telephone

+44 (0) 161 408 2550

+44 (0) 786 751 7844

I've got this information from their website.

Best Regards,

Linda

Je contacte donc Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx a l'adresse qu'elle m'a donnee (d'ailleurs, on fait comment pour obtenir une adresse en "europe.com" ?

Hi,

Somehow I did not get the sales contract signed by Mrs B. This is necessary for me to make the payment.

Thanks

Jean

Et la, ils tentent de m'assomer avec un pave de texte plein de courants d'air et force logo. je ne copie que le texte, mais encore une fois c'est impressionnant et ca fait tres serieux.

Dear Jean Dupond,

Thank You for Using & Trusting Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx Group services.

Regarding your question about the bill of sale , this document will be received with the vehicle and you will need to sign it in order to be the new owner. Our attorney already made all the necessary documentation for this transaction .

The transaction steps can be seen on Our Website address, at Our Escrow Agency section. Using Our Escrow Agency the vehicle will be delivered with a Return Policy for 10 Days provided by Our company, directly to Buyer's confirmed address by one of Our company's trucks. You can use the Return Policy in maximum 10 Days after the vehicle will be delivered to Your address, if by any reason You do not accept the vehicle conditions. According to Our company policy, the Return Policy taxes will be supported by the Seller of the vehicle. The payment is being deposited into Our company Bank Account and cannot be lost. Once the payment is sent and confirmed with Us, Our Trade Financial Department will contact You with a confirmation e-Mail message regarding Your payment status. If the payment is successfully confirmed with Our Bank, the vehicle will be shipped out of Our custody in maximum 24 hours. More information can be found on Our company Website address, at Our Escrow Agency section.

Our Escrow Agency is the Internet's Secure Provider of Continental Payments Solutions. Our Escrow Agency protects both buyers and sellers in on-line transactions. The buyer is protected because We do not release the funds to the seller only if the buyer has received the goods and approved them. The seller is protected because we make sure the money they are to be paid is in our accounts before the vehicle is shipped to the buyer. Established in 2000, our Escrow Agency is a leading provider of e-business development and integration services for large to medium sized companies. The firms core competency is the ability to develop, integrate and deliver a full range of highly secure and scalable custom business applications and solutions. Our servers holding customer information operate in a highly protected environment, which insures customers that their personal data is not at risk. Customer information is not provided to company third parties, except where necessary to complete a transaction, or as required by law.

Headquartered in Manchester, UK, our agency provides on-line transaction management technology and business exchange services that facilitate and accelerate B2B, B2C and P2P e-commerce by assuring secure settlement. As an on-line rules-based application, our Escrow Agency offers customers the opportunity to integrate transaction management and/or settlement services.

On-line exchange services provided by Our Escrow Agency are provided independently and exclusively by Electronic Secure Traffic Solutions ESTS, one of its operating subsidiaries, ESTS is fully licensed and accredited as an exchange company and is subject to compliance with all applicable exchange regulations, including the US Financial and Business Code.

Through our previous experiences in the shipping industry and with our well trained personnel at International Federation of Shipping Companies Associations "IFSCA" and an International Shipping Companies Association "E.I.S.C.A".

- Our vision to be the most reliable company in international shipping logistics services industry and to deliver it worldwide.

- Our strength to assure our partners and corporate clients of personalized quality services.

- We focus to understand our customers and strive to deliver with speed exceeding their expectations .

- We provide professional, reliable and personal logistical service.

Thank You,

Gene Andrews

- Escrow Agency Manager -

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx Group,

Bradnor Road Sharston

Industrial Estate Sharston

Manchester M22 4TE

United Kingdom

Line of Business: Freight Forwarding

Market Sector: Escrow Agency, Road Haulage And Transport Services

Department for Transport Regulated Agent No. 529

The exclusive jurisdiction is UK

Je suis donc maintenant en contact avec Gene Andrews, un escrow agency manager (vous noterez la petinence du titre ! :W ). Qui me confirme que le contract sera delivre avec le vehicule et que leur avocat a tous les documents.

Le plus saisissant dans ce mail, ce sont tous les paragraphes remplis de "corporate bullshit" qui est typique de toute multinationale et qui contribue a l'impression de serieux qui se degage de ces communications.

A mon avis on est tres loin des escrocs a la petite semaine qui gere leur scam depuis un cafe internet d'Abidjan.

Du coup je leur repond que sans contrat, ca sera sans moi. avec copie a Linda.

Dear Gene Andrews,

I'm very happy to hear you have all the documents from Linda B. You're telling me I will get them with the car, but considering that I will only get the car after I pay 7'000 this is not satisfying to me. I do not have any document, neither from you nor from Linda acknoleging that the sale as occured.

In these circumstances, there will be no payment on my side.

Jean

Invité §Z_d175Xt

La suite des echanges sachant que Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx n'est pas implique dans cette affaire et qu'il s'agit d'une usurpation d'identite

Suite de l'aventure :

Je veux les garder ferre a l'hamecon donc je continue a les tenir en haleine. Ce qui me chiffone a ce stade c'est de devoir faire un paiement sans avoir le moindre document indiquant qu'une transaction est en cours.

Je m'adresse donc a elle pour savoir si nous allons signer un contrat avant d'aller plus loin.

Citation :

Hi Linda,

I'm writing to you while waiting for my next plane right now.

I was able to check the mails from the shipping company and the tracking number on their site, it looks all fine.

Can you tell me when we will sign the contract ? I'm not willing to wire a downpayment of we don't have a signed agreement.

Regards

Jean

Reponse rapide de sa part

Citation :

Hi

The contract will be signed by you when you receive the car . I have already singed everything with the company and they will act as a seller for this transaction. I signed all the documents in presence of a legal attorney today .

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx told me that is all that I need to do , now I really don't understand.

Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Linda

Ben voyons, le contract sera signe a la reception de la voiture, c'est a dire apres un accompte de 7'000€ :W

Et puis pauvre petite chose qui ne comprend rien et qui a tout signe en presence d'un avocat.

Je vais la rassurer et contacter Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.

Citation :

Hi Linda,

Ok, if the papers are with Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx, I will contact them. Do you have a contact there as I only have their generic email address ?

Thanks

Et tres sympa elle me renvoi vers les coordonnees du site internet !

Citation :

Hi,

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx@europe.com

Telephone

+44 (0) 161 408 2550

+44 (0) 786 751 7844

I've got this information from their website.

Best Regards,

Linda

Je contacte donc Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx a l'adresse qu'elle m'a donnee (d'ailleurs, on fait comment pour obtenir une adresse en "europe.com" ?

Citation :

Hi,

Somehow I did not get the sales contract signed by Mrs B. This is necessary for me to make the payment.

Thanks

Jean

Et la, ils tentent de m'assomer avec un pave de texte plein de courants d'air et force logo. je ne copie que le texte, mais encore une fois c'est impressionnant et ca fait tres serieux.

Citation :

Dear Jean Dupond,

Thank You for Using & Trusting Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx Group services.

Regarding your question about the bill of sale , this document will be received with the vehicle and you will need to sign it in order to be the new owner. Our attorney already made all the necessary documentation for this transaction .

The transaction steps can be seen on Our Website address, at Our Escrow Agency section. Using Our Escrow Agency the vehicle will be delivered with a Return Policy for 10 Days provided by Our company, directly to Buyer's confirmed address by one of Our company's trucks. You can use the Return Policy in maximum 10 Days after the vehicle will be delivered to Your address, if by any reason You do not accept the vehicle conditions. According to Our company policy, the Return Policy taxes will be supported by the Seller of the vehicle. The payment is being deposited into Our company Bank Account and cannot be lost. Once the payment is sent and confirmed with Us, Our Trade Financial Department will contact You with a confirmation e-Mail message regarding Your payment status. If the payment is successfully confirmed with Our Bank, the vehicle will be shipped out of Our custody in maximum 24 hours. More information can be found on Our company Website address, at Our Escrow Agency section.

Our Escrow Agency is the Internet's Secure Provider of Continental Payments Solutions. Our Escrow Agency protects both buyers and sellers in on-line transactions. The buyer is protected because We do not release the funds to the seller only if the buyer has received the goods and approved them. The seller is protected because we make sure the money they are to be paid is in our accounts before the vehicle is shipped to the buyer. Established in 2000, our Escrow Agency is a leading provider of e-business development and integration services for large to medium sized companies. The firms core competency is the ability to develop, integrate and deliver a full range of highly secure and scalable custom business applications and solutions. Our servers holding customer information operate in a highly protected environment, which insures customers that their personal data is not at risk. Customer information is not provided to company third parties, except where necessary to complete a transaction, or as required by law.

Headquartered in Manchester, UK, our agency provides on-line transaction management technology and business exchange services that facilitate and accelerate B2B, B2C and P2P e-commerce by assuring secure settlement. As an on-line rules-based application, our Escrow Agency offers customers the opportunity to integrate transaction management and/or settlement services.

On-line exchange services provided by Our Escrow Agency are provided independently and exclusively by Electronic Secure Traffic Solutions ESTS, one of its operating subsidiaries, ESTS is fully licensed and accredited as an exchange company and is subject to compliance with all applicable exchange regulations, including the US Financial and Business Code.

Through our previous experiences in the shipping industry and with our well trained personnel at International Federation of Shipping Companies Associations "IFSCA" and an International Shipping Companies Association "E.I.S.C.A".

- Our vision to be the most reliable company in international shipping logistics services industry and to deliver it worldwide.

- Our strength to assure our partners and corporate clients of personalized quality services.

- We focus to understand our customers and strive to deliver with speed exceeding their expectations .

- We provide professional, reliable and personal logistical service.

Thank You,

Gene Andrews

- Escrow Agency Manager -

Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx Group,

Bradnor Road Sharston

Industrial Estate Sharston

Manchester M22 4TE

United Kingdom

Website address: www.Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx.co.uk

Line of Business: Freight Forwarding

Market Sector: Escrow Agency, Road Haulage And Transport Services

Department for Transport Regulated Agent No. 529

The exclusive jurisdiction is UK

Je suis donc maintenant en contact avec Gene Andrews, un escrow agency manager (vous noterez la petinence du titre ! :W ). Qui me confirme que le contract sera delivre avec le vehicule et que leur avocat a tous les documents.

Le plus saisissant dans ce mail, ce sont tous les paragraphes remplis de "corporate bullshit" qui est typique de toute multinationale et qui contribue a l'impression de serieux qui se degage de ces communications.

A mon avis on est tres loin des escrocs a la petite semaine qui gere leur scam depuis un cafe internet d'Abidjan.

Du coup je leur repond que sans contrat, ca sera sans moi. avec copie a Linda.

Citation :

Dear Gene Andrews,

I'm very happy to hear you have all the documents from Linda B. You're telling me I will get them with the car, but considering that I will only get the car after I pay 7'000€ this is not satisfying to me. I do not have any document, neither from you nor from Linda acknoleging that the sale as occured.

In these circumstances, there will be no payment on my side.

Jean

La reponse suit des lundi midi

Citation :

Dear Jean Dupond,

We have already sent you the document attached to our very first e-mail .

I am attaching it again to this e-mail.

The terms and conditions written in our website ( Escrow section) apply to all our customers and we hereby confirm that no changes to our terms and conditions can be made for particular customer.

Let us know your decision about the transaction , anyway if the confirmation of deposit payment is not receive by the end of this day ( 2nd of July 2012 ) I will cancel the transaction ID# 3505.

Thank You,

A laquelle je reponds un peu enerve et au passage je contacte Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx a nouveau ainsi que la Barclays qui heberge le compte sur lequel je suis sense faire un virement.

Citation :

Dear Gene Andrews,

This is totally not professionnal ! You're sending me your banking details on friday afternoon and you're expecting the wire transfer to be executed by monday night !? Even when urgent, international transfer require more time especially when banks are closed on Monday in France !

I'm anyway currently in Australia and will need a few days to organize the transfer.

Regards

Jean

ainsi qu'a elle

Citation :

Hi Linda,

I'm sorry to tell you that your agent is an amateur. I don't know how you selected them but I would not recommand them for another transaction. They were asking the wire transfer to be received by monday night which simply impossible with banks closed in France on Monday and receiving the details only on Friday afternoon.

That would be a pity if this transaction was failing because of them.

Regards

Jean

Et la, c'est la catastrophe, je me suis fait griller !!! :-?

Citation :

I am sorry for telling you this but just now my lawyer contacted me and he want to make a complaint against you for accusing me of international fraud . As you probably know this is a serious crime within the EU.

I have trusted you as a good buyer , no problem I have already sent all your e-mails and your posting on forums to my legal repr and he will take a decision , since now I will never contact you again but you could expect my lawyer to contact you and also we will contact french and swiss embassy.

You are very unlucky because I am not a scammer just a real person who is trying to sell a car .

In court there will be a picture with me and my car an also with the S5 of my husband which I legally own after the divorce trial .

All your IP address has been already sent to the competent authorities , Also I will not know the owners of the webpage: http://forums.audipassion.com

I will never do any transaction with people like you !!! you are the scammer here not me!!!

BYE

Linda B.

PS.

Due to UK law is forbidden to post personal information of any person without written approval.

Sceptique je lui reponds sans prendre de risque

Citation :

Well if you're a real seller, then I'm sorry. I'm going to remove your personal details from the post on Audi-passion.

I was really looking for an S6, your refusal of doing a direct transaction and choice of this very funny shipping agency led me to think you're a scammer.

If everything is true, the car is with the shipping company already and that should not be to much of a problem for you.

et elle insiste pour dire que c'est une vrai vendeuse ...

Citation :

Good evening,

I was reading all your postings , and It seems that you were interested just to joke with me. I've also said the reason for this price , please check on Natwest Manchester that I have a mortgage of 20k pounds on my name which need to be paid until the end of this month.

If you would like more details my lawyer can assist you.

I might understand a joke until some point but I cannot accept that somebody take the advantage of this , anyway after reading on that forum I just became more aware of the value of my car so if you still want to make a deal , the price of S6 is 25K ( pounds!).

It's sad men are like this, very sad....

Believe I am very sad about all this things .

Just hope you'll have the same experience when trying to sell a car ( for me was the first time when trying to sell a car and will never try again !) .

FYI .

I was never intended to do what you said on that forum and really believed that you are a buyer not somebody who just ....

Sincerly

Linda B.

PS.

Post also this on that forums so the people can see the true!

Citation :

There is only one thing which I would like to thank you , you made me aware of my car's value , actually the EU models are more expensive than british models.

au final ... vous en pensez quoi ? Scam ou pas scam ? voyons.gif.72545dde32384e33bbbc19b0765c5d0b.gif

Sachant quand meme que l'admin du forum Audi (ou je raconte la meme histoire) a recu un mail de Bxxxxxx-Lxxxxxxxx pour les informer qu'ils n'avaient rien a voir avec cette histoire.

Scam complet. Le blabla de l'agence d'escrow est un ramassis de trucs pompés à droite et à gauche mais écrit dans un très mauvais anglais. Et crois-moi j'en lis régulièrement des machins comme ça...

Le mieux maintenant ce serait de leur faire savoir que tu as déposé plainte de ton côté pour tentative d'escroquerie auprès d'interpol, du FBI et du MI-5 ddr.gif.531b2d0e630cd32d1eb74d6417690a7c.gif

Invité §tis614iD

L'arroseur arrosé qui arrose l'arroseur arrosé par l'arroseur en somme buzz.gif.0d04d79139444b816c2b01b639f7bb29.gif

Comment a t'elle fait pour remonter jusqu'à toi?

Invité §Sta841gj

L'escrow agency basée à Manchester qui fait plein de fautes d'anglais basique dans son texte, ça enlève beaucoup de crédibilité lol.gif.0fece3c456b3b0bf6fb20793e6ad3a58.gif

Sinon à force de vouloir jouer ça te revient dans la gueule, il aurait fallu savoir arrêter un peu avant :o

Invité §Gar520cp

Très intéressant cette histoire.

SCAM complet pour ma part.

Comment a t'elle(il) fait le rapprochement avec forum audipassion ?

Invité §bis741vc

Comment tu t'es fait choper.rickross1.gif.fd11cc10ff0665bfb5acf3d9a675b0e8.gif

C'est un scam c'est certain, demander 7000 d'avance comme ça par simple transaction financière sans voir la voiture.

Comment peut elle convaincre du contraire.

Comment elle a pu te repérer.

Bah quelqu'un ici a envoyé un mail en anglais en balancant le lien vers audipassion, tout simplement.jeuinterdit.gif.0200bf51d828583b9b765f76969b207f.gif

Scam pas de doute.

Par contre maintenant on sait qu'ils googlent leurs discussions quand ça dépasse X mails, à force d'être la cible de chasseurs de scammeurs, eh oui ça leur fait perdre du temps donc ils ont intérêt à couper court ;)

Dommage ;)

Invité §dow743BW

J'ai déjà fait la même chose 2 ou 3 fois, sauf que je me suis arrêté à la demande de numéro de téléphone. J'avais filé le numéro de tél de la gendarmerie où bossait un membre de ma famille. :D

Une autre fois, je vendais, j'ai réussi à récupérer un faux chèque de banque :)

Invité §Z_d175Xt

Scam pas de doute.

Par contre maintenant on sait qu'ils googlent leurs discussions quand ça dépasse X mails, à force d'être la cible de chasseurs de scammeurs, eh oui ça leur fait perdre du temps donc ils ont intérêt à couper court ;)

Dommage ;)

Je sais pas encore comment ils m'ont trouve, parce que si tu googlise, tu tombes sur le post de FA, pas d'Audi passion. Or c'est sur Audi passion qu'il m'ont grille.

Invité §Fab373CB

Je sais pas encore comment ils m'ont trouve, parce que si tu googlise, tu tombes sur le post de FA, pas d'Audi passion. Or c'est sur Audi passion qu'il m'ont grille.

Si ça peut te conforter dans l'idée du scam, il y a une semaine elle vendait une classe S...

http://facto24.de/2010/05/08/w [...] et-werden/ (au début des commentaire, post de Stephan)

C'est exactement le même texte. ;)

Tu va te retrouver en prison en plus :w:cyp.gif.39488ca25b5a608fa25ec7373f95c436.gif

http://www.bollore-logistics.c [...] 05TRGH.htm

Comment t'as fait pour tomber sur ce lien ? :??:

En fait, le lien indiqué (town-court), correspond juste à un espèce d'annuaire des tribunaux... Aux Etats-Unis ! Il y a bien un "Manchester District Court" ( http://www.town-court.com/getT [...] urtID=5759 ), mais il s'agit de Manchester au US...

https://maps.google.fr/maps?q= [...] p;amp;z=11

Bref... Je vois pas trop pourquoi une affaire Européenne serait ouverte là-bas. :buzz:

Invité §Sta841gj

La société Bollore-Logistics existe bien, c'est un groupe présent dans 89 pays.

Je crois que z de Suisse a été beaucoup trop loin dans ses accusations sonysko.gif.3a8aed2e08ea74ecb71d618721d94587.gif

Invité §Dad467nK

Oui, le site du scam est une copie du site officiel.

En quoi a t'il été trop loin ? C'est une arnaque.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Newsletter Caradisiac

Abonnez-vous à la newsletter de Caradisiac

Recevez toute l’actualité automobile

L’adresse email, renseignée dans ce formulaire, est traitée par GROUPE LA CENTRALE en qualité de responsable de traitement.

Cette donnée est utilisée pour vous adresser des informations sur nos offres, actualités et évènements (newsletters, alertes, invitations et autres publications).

Si vous l’avez accepté, cette donnée sera transmise à nos partenaires, en tant que responsables de traitement, pour vous permettre de recevoir leur communication par voie électronique.

Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification, d’effacement de ces données, d’un droit de limitation du traitement, d’un droit d’opposition, du droit à la portabilité de vos données et du droit d’introduire une réclamation auprès d’une autorité de contrôle (en France, la CNIL). Vous pouvez également retirer à tout moment votre consentement au traitement de vos données. Pour en savoir plus sur le traitement de vos données : www.caradisiac.com/general/confidentialite/

• Créer...